Price is per plug (single).
WBT's nextgen™ WBT-0102 Cu copper RCA connector is particularly recommended for analog connections (turntable, pre-amps, amps etc) where excellent shielding against interference fields is particularly important. The undesirable interspersions can be very high depending on the nature of the device and what it's surrounded by (mobile phones, computers etc.). Active shielding is provided in this RCA plug via its conductive brass sleeve connected to the negative pole.
The core of the WBT RCA plug is a central contact unit which consists of a pure copper signal conductor, the mass of which has been reduced to the minimum. The direct 24 carat gold plating is nickel-free, thus non-magnetic. Contact pressure is assured by means of the WBT collet chucking device, and strain relief assued by a well-proven Torx screw (Torx driver included in every 4-pack).
The contacts are manufactured from pure Oxygen-Free Copper and plated with a thin layer of 24k Gold to provide protection from oxidation.
- wideband capable to 200MHz
- excellent shielding against electro-magnetic interferring fields
- simply the best plug for analog connections!
- 9mm max cable entry size (if you need larger, the WBT-0152 Cu is identical but with 10.8mm entry)
The nextgen™ principle is the first technique which allows pure copper or fine silver to be used as signal conductors without compromising on robustness and the long-term behaviour of the connectors.
- Hybrid construction of functional materials
- Fully automatic production by WBT special tooling, thus
- Perfect workmanship and seris consistency
- Made in Germany
- Signal conductors well adapted to the cable cross section made of pure Cu or Ag
- New electrical and mechanical vibration control
Please note Krispy Audio is the exclusive distributor of WBT products in Australia. We will not sell or supply outside of Australia. We welcome retail enquiry, please contact us for more information.