If you've experienced the exceptional Hana S cartridge, you'll love the M version for added resolution and detail retrieval, whilst still retaining that lovely organic richness that the Hana range encompasses.
Available in high and low output versions, the M Deluxe model really delivers.
- Befitting its name, the M Series uses a Nude Microline stylus, mimicking the cutting stylus and fitting more precisely into the vinyl groove. This enhances tracking to capture the most delicate musical details with better frequency reproduction, stereo imaging, and resolution.
- Very high-purity copper wire is used for winding the M Series moving coils, offering greater clarity of sound for both low output ML and high output MH models. The ML features a new low impedance generator for optimised performance with a broader range of phono preamps
- The M Series cartridge body is injection molded from Delrin©, a high tech polymer with improved mechanical characteristics for better resonance damping, to reveal more low level information and enhance dynamic range.
- Cryogenic processing is Cold Annealing at near absolute zero temperature that restructures metals at the molecular level. Especially important in the Alnico based magnetic electro-motive circuit (cartridge signal generator). The M Series parts treated include the front yoke as well as center and rear components. The result is a more precise and controlled magnetic flux field for greater linearity and musical sound quality.
- Built into the M Series Delrin© cartridge body are metal threaded fittings for headshell mounting hardware, offering easier attachment and a superior mechanical interface for better bass and dynamics.
The Delrin© cartridge body also features an integral machined brass cap providing constrained mode layer damping and its heavier 9.5 gram weight provides expanded compatibility with a wider range of tonearms and turntables.
Stylus: Nude Microline tip
Magnetic circuitry: Pure Iron/Cryo treatment
Coil wire: High Purity Copper
Cartridge Housing: POM (Delrin)/Brass
Output level: 2mv/1KHz (MH), 0.4mv (ML)
Output balance: <1dB/1KHz
Vertical Tracking force: 2gr
Compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyne
Channel separation: 30dB/1KHz
Frequency response: 12-45,000Hz
Impedance: 130Ω/1KHz (MH), 8Ω (ML)
Suggested load Impedance: 47KΩ (MH), >100Ω (ML)
Cartridge weight: 9.5gr
Body Color: Black