Looking to add room correction to your Genelec SAM monitors or sub? The brain of their Smart monitoring system is Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™), and GLM 2.0 is the Smartest version yet. With an expanded feature set but the same intuitive ease of operation, the software is already creating the world’s Smartest SAM Systems.
Comprising intuitive software, a measurement microphone and network adapter, the GLM 2.0 User Kit delivers ultimate control over all Smart Active Monitor (SAM) systems. The indispensable tool, its feature-rich user interface offers rapid set-up and quick calibration on either Mac or Windows.
AutoCal provides an automated analysis and calibration of every Smart monitor and Smart subwoofer on your network. After automated calibration, based on one or more listening position, AutoCal provides:
- Frequency response calibration with relevant compensation in the low and low-mid frequency bands
- Level adjustments
- Precise time alignment (time-of-flight)
- Phase adjustment at Smart monitor/subwoofer crossover frequency
GLM 2.0, the industry’s most exible and advanced management and control system, provides:
- Five independent monitor Groups in each setup
- Unlimited setup files on your computer
- Settings that can also be stored into Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers
- A permanently up-to-date interface via Genelec Cloud software
- An intuitive, easy-to-learn, fully automated setup