The Genelec G Four is a powerful two-way active loudspeaker for high performance Stereo or Home Theater systems. The G Four takes full advantage of the unconventional design and advanced technologies of Genelec’s 8000 Series loudspeaker range.
The all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure™ (MDE™) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™) technologies are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronic circuitry and the latest drivers.
Bass response has been widened down to 45 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is substantially lower due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design. The system's excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging together with its compact size and flexible mounting options make the G Four the perfect loudspeaker for a wide range of applications.
The G Four has sufficient bass output for most situations. If necessary, its bass extension can be increased with two or three F Two subwoofers linked together.
- Dual Class A/B amplifiers (bi-amped design) per speaker
- Includes IsoPod soft and adjustable feet to allow tilting
- Active technology with intelligent power saving mode
- Extremely compact aluminum cabinet
- Room response controls included for system calibration
- Made in Finland since 1978
- Price is PER PAIR - but available separately if required
Full range of Genelec mounts and accessories available, contact us for details.
|Drivers:||6.5" woofer, 3/4" metal dome tweeter|
|Frequency response:||45Hz - 21kHz (-3dB)|
|Inputs:||1x RCA, 1x XLR (analog)|
|Amp power:||90w + 90w per speaker|
|Dimensions:||365 x 237 x 233mm (HxWxD with IsoPod)|