The Genelec G One is a very compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems, small surround systems and other close proximity listening applications. Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the G One also an ideal portable sound system.
Delivering high sound level with very low distortion, easily located next to a computer in any home environment, the G One can be used for music or home theatre systems along with any type of audio sources. Due to its small size, it is also the perfect companion while on the move.
This G One (B) model is an upgrade to the previous version G One (A).
The bass response of the G One extends down to 73 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a unique rear reflex port design. For added bass impact, try a Genelec F One or F Two subwoofer.
The system's excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging together with its compact size and flexible mounting options make the G One the perfect loudspeaker for a wide range of applications.
- Dual Class D amplifiers (bi-amped design) per speaker
- Includes IsoPod soft and adjustable feet to allow tilting
- Active technology with intelligent power saving mode
- Extremely compact aluminum cabinet
- Room response controls included for system calibration
- Made in Finland since 1978
- Price is PER PAIR - but available separately if required
Full range of Genelec mounts and accessories available, contact us for details.
|Drivers:||3" woofer, 3/4" metal dome tweeter|
|Frequency response:||73Hz - 21kHz (-3dB)|
|Inputs:||1x RCA (analog)|
|Amp power:||25w + 25w per speaker|
|Dimensions:||195 x 121 x 115mm (HxWxD with IsoPod)|