The Furutech Ag-16 phono cable achieves its remarkably quiet soundstage and transparent presentation with silver-plated α OCC conductors, three-layer shielding and external ground wire, even a specially engineered cable clamp to improve grip and avoid any potential distortion.
• Silver-plated α (Alpha) OCC Conductors
• Three-layer shielding for improved noise insulation
• Four-way grounding and external ground wire
• Insulation/Dielectric: Special-grade nitrogen injected skin-foam-skin polyethylene
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered rhodium-plated Carbon and Stainless finished CF-DIN connector or L-DIN connector and CF-126(R) α (Alpha) OCC RCA connectors or CF-601M XLR connectors.
• Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
• Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 8.0 mm • Overall length: 1.1M/set