"The Ag-12 has a four-layer shield, and this, together with Furutech's own a (Alpha) silver-plated-copper conductors that have been cryogenically treated and demagnetized, make it one of the more deliberately designed phono cables you can buy." - Soundstage Review (read the review here).
Features Nonmagnetic Rhodium-Plated DIN Connector and Rhodium-Plated RCA Connectors.
Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
- Din to RCA
- α (Alpha) silver-plated μ-OFC Conductor
- 4-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
- Main Insulation: Air-foamed polyethylene
- Furutech-engineered rhodium-plated DIN and FP-126(R) Alpha-OCC RCA connectors
- The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
- Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
- Dimensions: Cable diameter ~9.5mm • Overall length: 1.2M/set