Lumin U2 Mini network transport
The Lumin U2 Mini is a network streamer, with state of the art features making it the perfect companion to your preferred d/a converter.
Improvements over the U1 Mini:
• New processing system (faster processor and more RAM and ROM space)
• The first LUMIN to feature our all-new processing system
• PCM768 and DSD512 playback
• Resampling up to DSD256
• New surface finish (from the LUMIN P1)
• New processing system also allows more power and space for future updates
It also features a quad clocking system and five different digital outputs.
Full specs can be found here: https://www.luminmusic.com/lumin-u2-mini.html
Capable of upsampling and downsampling all the way from 44.1kHz to 384kHz/DSD256 and supporting playback of DSD512, LUMIN U2 MINI is the perfect streaming partner for your DAC.
ETA is late April for the first shipment. Pre-orders are available to secure one in either colour (silver or black).
Up to DSD512
Up to 768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
MQA Full Decoding
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD256 upsampling option for all files
- PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
Native DSD512 support
PCM 44.1–768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
OPTICAL, COAXIAL RCA, COAXIAL BNC & AES/EBU:
DSD64 (DoP64, DSD over PCM)
PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- Internal shielded 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Raw aluminium or black anodised aluminium
SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg