Furutech’s Alpha PC-Triple C conductor mirrors that technique, using an ingenious proprietary forging process in which variable high pressures are applied to high-purity oxygen-free copper, essentially folding the metal tens of thousands of times. The copper's crystal grain boundaries are thus transformed from a vertical direction into a longitudinal orientation, allowing the electrical signal to flow considerably more smoothly along the completed cable. The copper's crystals become vastly more uniform and well-connected both physically and electrically, creating a much more highly conductive cable.
The result is a sound that’s free of artifacts and impurities, delivering a wholly more compelling listening experience. As a result, you'll detect a number of important improvements:
• A lowered noise floor, allowing more music to flow through your system.
• Greater resolution and inner detail, letting you hear even more deeply into much-loved recordings.
• Tighter, more controlled low frequencies, with more three-dimensional textures.
• Cleaner, clearer highs with almost unlimited extension for today’s hi-resolution recordings.
• Greater image focus, with a more precise and realistic reproduction of the soundstage.
• An increase in dynamics throughout the entire frequency range.
Is it really possible to hear such differences from a power cable? Absolutely. But don’t take our word for it – experience the difference for yourself. Replace your existing hi-fi power cords with Furutech’s Alpha PC-Triple C bulk power cable and you’ll feel closer to your music than ever before. Or add them to your home theater system for sharper, clearer video images and truer colors.
- Insulation: Special grade Flexible PVC (Brown, Light Blue, Green/Yellow) diameter 5.0mm
- Inner Sheath: Special grade Flexible PVC (Black) diameter 12.0mm
- Shield: 0.12mm OFC Wire Braid
- Outer Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green) diameter 16.0mm
1. Purity > 99.996% 2. Conductivity (EC)≒101.5 IACS% 3. Tensile strength (TS) ≒250 MPa
4. Elasticity (E) ≒35% Wire (1.3mmΦ)
Price is per metre, please select from the drop-down menu to see the price of the length you require.