Created for the dedicated music lover, the Danish Copland CSA70 is designed to provide exceptional audio performance that belies its power rating and price. The CSA70 provides four digital inputs, three analog inputs, a line-out function, as well a pre-out terminal, front-facing 6.3mm headphone output, and a 70 Watts per channel power amplifier that will surprise users who thought their speakers were power-hungry. For the vinyl enthusiast, we have included an excellent phono preamplifier.
Contrary to its bigger brothers, CSA100/CSA150 the CSA70 does not employ tubes in the line stage. The CSA70 preamplifier section is a solid stage architecture with vanishingly low distortion. The CSA70 boasts the same power amplifier technology as the CSA100/CSA150 with a feedback structure inherently faster than conventional amplifiers and wide large-signal frequency response. The amplifier is ruggedly constructed and designed to deal with the most awkward of dynamic loads that may be presented by the loudspeakers, and this contributes to the amplifier's excellent transient handling capability.
Read the Soundstage review of the (very similar 100w version) here: https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/482-copland-csa-100-hybrid-integrated-amplifier
- Output power: 70W into 8 ohms
- Minimum load: 2 ohms
- 1x Phono / MM
- 3x unbalanced (RCA)
- 1x coaxial S/PDIF.
- 2x optical S/PDIF.
- 1x USB.
- 1x unbalanced (RCA)
- 1x Pre-out /unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Line input impedance: 50 K ohms
- Phono input impedance: 47 K ohms (MM)
- Phono input Capacitance: 200 pF
- Line Inputs sensitivity: 200 mV
- Phono sensitivity: 2.6 mV
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 200 kHz -3dB
- T.H.D: Better than 0.01 %
- Signal / noise IHF-A: Better than 90dB
- Phase: Non-Inverting
- Headphone amp.Gain: 22 dB @ 100 ohms load impedance
- Headphone amp. Out imp: 40 ohms
- Headphone amp. T.H.D: Better than 0.01 %.
- Freq. resp. 10 Hz – 150 kHz / -3dB
- Power consumption: Max.400 W
- Dimensions: 435mm (w) x 135mm (H) x 370mm (D)
- Shipping weight: 13 Kg.