- Dynamic closed-back circumaural headphones
- High noise attenuation and low distortion tailor-made diaphragms
- 40mm extra-large high-flux α (Alpha –Cryo treated) magnet
- Ring between voice-coil and diaphragm keeps ultra-high-frequencies in phase
- Excellent transient response from extremely light-weight coils of copper-coated special aluminum alloy wire
- Furutech nonmagnetic rhodium-plated stereo α (Alpha) mini XLR socket
- Included in package - 3m cable and gold-plated 1/8”(3.5mm) to 1/4”(6.3mm) adapter
ADL's Triform Earcups are specially designed for a superior seal over your ears improving bass response over other designs. The Triform Contour also reduces internal standing waves and reflections for reduced distortion. The headband flare over the Alpha Triform Contour Earcups make the H118 Headphones supremely comfortable, an observation everyone makes before suddenly captured by the sound and falling silent! Rich tonal colors and textures with intimate and close harmonic interplay, a sense of space and quiet backgrounds are the key. It’s an involving emotional experience when you’re THIS CLOSE to the music.
Furutech Pure Transmission technical tidbits abound; high noise attenuation, 40mm high-resolution extra-large high-flux α (Alpha –Cryo treated) magnet drivers, a ring engineered to keep ultra-high frequencies in coherent phase and excellent transient response from extremely light-weight coils made with copper-coated special aluminum alloy wire.
Pair H118s with Alpha Design Labs Esprit and GT40 USB DAC/Preamplifiers or the X1, Stride and Cruise Portable Headphone Amplifiers, or any other quality headphone playback system and become intimate with your music.
|Acoustic design:||Dynamic closed-back|
|Driver:||40mm diameter special high-flux magnet|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Input power:||200mW (max)|
|Rated impedance:||68ohm @ 1kHz|
|Connector:||Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated stereo mini XLR socket|
|Weight:||235g without cable, 310g with cable|