The IsoTek Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 Australian sockets and increased wattage. It's a great upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
The EVO3 Corvus measures 363mm in length, 146.5mm wide and just 45mm high. Its 9 individual outlets reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Corvus wiring schematic prevents this.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable