The Flux-50 NCF is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
The Flux-50 NCF features the Innovations Award winning FI-50 NCF power connector. They combine three “active” materials: Nano-sized crystalline, ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world. And it incorporates the AC-1501R EMI-filtering with Neo Damper technology.
The Flux-50 NCF Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstaging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line Nano-sized Crystalline Piezo Ceramic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-50R NCF connector
• AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special audio grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
• Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
• Filter held in housing with resonance damping Piezo epoxy
• 62-strand α (Alpha) OCC conductor・0.127mm x 7 x 3 cores, 3.8mm diameter
• Inner Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC incorporating carbon powder
• Insulation: Special audio grade PE (Red/White/Green) 5.2mm diameter
• Shield: 0.12mm diameter α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC (Purple red) 18.0mm diameter
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. diameter 18.8mm
Please allow for longer delivery times as the Flux series is generally special order only.