Price is per binding post (single). When ordered in pairs, you will receive one red, one white, to identify +/-.
Less is more with the WBT nextgen™ products.
The nextgen WBT-0710 Ag binding post is made from fine silver, passivated to protect against oxidisation. Virtues of WBT plugs and terminals:
- Undistorted and low-loss transmission of current and
- Plug body and mechanics are solid, reliable and secure (isolated)
Many conventional connectors are made of brass or brass sheet. High resistance aside, they also exhibit the following drawbacks:
− The massive connector body works unavoidably as a mass storage, i.e. it creates a kind of “capacitor effect” and
− the greater and heavier the terminal, the greater the eddy current
Both problems create clearly audible distortions of a non-linear kind and are as is generally known non-correctable. Those who attach great importance to high-fidelity will have to deal with solving this problem.
- Conductor cross-section = 10mm2 (7AWG) outside, 4mm2 (11AWG) internal
- Termination: 4mm Banana plug, 6-8mm spade, crimping
- Internal termination: solder, or 6.3mm flat cable shoe (spade)
- CE and IEC compliant
The nextgen™ principle is the first technique which allows pure copper or fine silver to be used as signal conductors without compromising on robustness and the long-term behaviour of the connectors.
- Hybrid construction of functional materials
- Fully automatic production by WBT special tooling, thus
- Perfect workmanship and seris consistency
- Made in Germany
- Signal conductors well adapted to the cable cross section made of pure Cu or Ag
- New electrical and mechanical vibration control
Please note Krispy Audio is the exclusive distributor of WBT products in Australia. We will not sell or supply outside of Australia. We welcome retail enquiry, please contact us for more information.