The new Verity Audio Lakmé loudspeaker proudly finds its place between the world acclaimed Verity Finn and Otello. It offers unique features making it room-acoustic friendly for a wide spectrum of configurations and room placement possibilities. Verity Audio opted for a dual-passive radiator topology for easy room placement, excellent dynamic range and air velocity giving an amazing performance in small to average dimensioned listening room.
- Efficiency: 89 dB 1W/1m;
- Fully custom-made proprietary transducers using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Startling balance of transparency and musicality, complete with a nice full mid-bass to lower mid sound;
- High and stable impedance for an easy adaptation to a wide range of electronics;
- Ring dome tweeter for better radiation pattern;
- High-Quality silver-plated audiophile-grade connectors;
- Verity’s unique rear-firing woofer configuration provides extreme definition down to the lowest octaves combined with double passive radiators;
- Small size at no loss of performance;
- Gorgeously crafted and finished with exquisiteItalian lacquer, plus a choice of optional Verity wood veneers.
- Interchangeable and customisable front woofer decorative plates;
- Aluminium floor tripod with adjustable floor protective feet allowing easy room loudspeaker placement