Perhaps the Spendor Classic 100s biggest strength is that they are easy to listen to for hours without getting tiring. Their ability to reveal and entertain while remaining undemanding is a rare one.
- New Spendor EP77 polymer cone drive units
- Bass drivers with Kevlar composite stabiliser domes
- New cabinet design with magnetic grille
- Two elegant natural veneer finishes – Cherry and Natural Walnut
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British design and manufacture
- Type: 3-way (22mm tweeter, 180mm Mid, 310mm MidBass driver)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-250w
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1w/1m)
- Dimensions: 700x370x433mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 36kg
Within this video, Philip Swift (Managing Director) gives an overview of the Spendor brand and discusses the differences between the A, D and Classic line of speakers.
Spendor Factory Tour (well worth a watch!)
We design, engineer and build all our loudspeakers in the UK. Every Spendor loudspeaker is assembled at our production facility in Sussex, with components and cabinets all refined through our own in-house R&D program.
Our loudspeakers are easy to set up, work perfectly with whatever Hi-Fi equipment you have and transform the way you hear and enjoy every style of music. Their timeless, elegant design, which has evolved over five decades, makes them instantly and unobtrusively at home in any room. Best of all, they deliver a true, transparent and musical sound way beyond their price point.