For the month of June 2021, we will accept any working pair of loudspeakers as a trade-in on the Exclusive* models and colours on offer below. This offer is limited and only whilst stocks last.
*A1 black and walnut, A2 or A4 black and oak, A7 black, oak and walnut. D7.2 or D9.2 black and walnut. Classic 1/2 or 2/3 walnut, Classic 4/5 walnut or cherry.
"It has the “oldschool” looks: the Spendor Classic 1/2 takes the old virtues from the legendary BBC listening monitors and evolves these characteristics for the current Classic 1/2" - HiFi LAUTSPRECHER
- New Spendor EP77 polymer cone drive units
- Bass drivers with Kevlar composite stabiliser domes
- New cabinet design with magnetic grille
- Two elegant natural veneer finishes – Cherry and Natural Walnut
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British design and manufacture
- Type: 3-way (22mm tweeter, 150mm Mid, 210mm MidBass driver)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-200w
- Sensitivity: 87dB (1w/1m)
- Dimensions: 621x308x374mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 22kg
Within this video, Philip Swift (Managing Director) gives an overview of the Spendor brand and discusses the differences between the A, D and Classic line of speakers.
Spendor Factory Tour (well worth a watch!)
We design, engineer and build all our loudspeakers in the UK. Every Spendor loudspeaker is assembled at our production facility in Sussex, with components and cabinets all refined through our own in-house R&D program.
Our loudspeakers are easy to set up, work perfectly with whatever Hi-Fi equipment you have and transform the way you hear and enjoy every style of music. Their timeless, elegant design, which has evolved over five decades, makes them instantly and unobtrusively at home in any room. Best of all, they deliver a true, transparent and musical sound way beyond their price point.