The High-tech compound for the most gentle and efficient cleaning of your precious vinyl records collection and sensitive phono equipment. Perfectly cleans in-depth, removes dust and debris from record grooves and pick-up head. Dust and harmful particles are encapsulated by the compound, thus significantly reducing abrasion effect and minimising sonic distortion. Dissolves grease imprints on the surface and does not leave residues!
Do not rub, just gently roll the compound over the record and carefully press it on the needle-head. Not recommended for the cleaning of acetate records. Do not use on oily or wet surfaces. Before use, wash your hands with soap and use with dry hands. Multiple use until the maximum absorption capacity is reached. Replace your Vinyl Clean when it becomes sticky, but no later than eight months after first application.
- Improved sound and longer life of your record
- Reduce surface noise, and the 'pops and clicks'!
- Cleans records and cartridges
- Absorbs dust and other harmful particles
- Leaves no residues
- Mildly removes deep seated dirt
- Reusable multiple times
- Colour chart indicates when to replace Vinyl Clean
- Based on natural ingredients