The LUMIN T2 heralds the first redesign of the classic A1/T1 main boards and chassis. This new approach combines solid cnc panel construction with X1 technology to hit the performance sweet spot.
It's our favourite player south of $10k. You're basically getting a revised and improved A1 at the old T1 price! If you're unfamiliar with the Lumin range, the D2 is an excellent player at around half the price, but the T2 takes things to a whole new level of realism of tonality, a more spacious soundstage, improved dynamics and so much more. It adds digital out via USB if you decide to run an external dac. There is lower noise with better isolation of the power supply as well, and at 3x the weight you have better vibration damping.
All-new chassis construction featuring thick cnc panels and an internal power supply
- New generation processor provides DSD512 and 384kHz playback
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACS
- USB digital audio output
- Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
- Discreet clock system for precision timing
- Low-noise switching power supply with dual stage regulator
- PCM & DSD upsampling
- MQA full decoding
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
All-New Chassis construction
- New CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and sheilding compared to the T1
- The newly-designed thick cnc panels provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.