15% off until the end of June 2020!
The Kiseki Blue N.S. body is machined out of solid aluminium, the motor is built from best available parts today. Two years of experimenting, testing all possible choices of materials and techniques to result in a better cartridge.
- Body: Aluminum alloy, 25mm long
- Cantilever: Solid Boron Rod: 0.28 mm diameter
- Stylus: 0,12 x 0,12 Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus tip radius: 5 x 120 μm
- Vertical Tracking Angle (VTA): 20 degrees
- Coilbody: pure iron
- Weight: 8 grams
- Output voltage: 0.44 mV at 5 cm/s
- Internal impedance: 40 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 – 25.000 Hz ± 1 dB
- Channel balance: 0.4 dB
- Channel Separation: 35 dB at 1 kHz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at a tracking force of 2.4 grams: 80 μm
- Dynamic Compliance: 16 μm/mN