The IsoTek Syncro power cable incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated double shielded power cable also features ultra high purity silver plated OCC Copper conductors and Teflon FEB dielectric.
Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continious Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek's Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated and in standard C13 or 20A C19 shape termination
- Standard 2.0M