Isotek's EVO3 Gemini features two individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB.
Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, which causes Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics to cross-contaminate from one output socket to the next. The EVO3 Gemini has a unique delta filter topology, ensuring class-leading filtration of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise, delivering super-clean power to two outlets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination of mains noise created by connected electronics. Furthermore, 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
The IsoTek EVO3 Gemini is a cost-effective upgrade designed for simple two box audio or audio-visual system.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) reduction 30dB
- Each independent outlet stops Differential Mode cross contamination
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric
- Maximum continuous power 2300W
- Cost effective upgrade, delivering improved performance for any audio or AV system
- IsoTek’s award-winning technology at an affordable price
|Outlet Type:||Australian (AU)|
|Number of outlets:||2|
|Standard mains inlet:||IEC fused|
|Mains voltage:||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current:||10 Amps HRC|