1-only at this price, this has been opened but unused. It's a black version of the popular IsoTek Aquarius!
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy, Isotek's Aquarius power conditioner is a 6-outlet unit. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
Reduces Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous power. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes.
Suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers.
Supplied with an IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable worth $249.
|Outlet Type:||Australian (AU)|
|Number of outlets:||6|
|Standard mains inlet:||IEC C20 fused|
|Mains voltage:||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current:||10 Amps HRC|
|Total wattage:||3,680w (7,360 transient)|