Furutech N1-4 HDMI cable
This cable is built to exacting standards and has won numerous awards for its superb performance; silver-coated conductors with advanced transmission characteristics reproduces rich, vivid and focused images and makes the HDMI-N1 cable amongst the best currently available.
The cable is fully 3D compatible.
- The Furutech HDMI cable has successfully completed ATC compliance testing at the HDMI Authorized Testing Centre --- Silicon Image.
- Main conductor wire: α (Alpha) silver-plated μ–OFC conductor for minimal transmission loss.
- HDMI Connector: α (Alpha) non-magnetic 24k gold-plated conductor with 24k gold-plated non-magnetic bronze body.
- Sheath: Flexible PVC (Violet).
- Superior noise isolation: 3-layered shielding.
- Production Lengths:1.2m, 2.5m, 5m, 8m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 20m.
Α (Alpha) conductor is the fine μ–OFC conductor wire strands treated with the α (Alpha) process.
Electrical specifications (category 2):-
- 100% open & short test.
- Conductor resistance: 2 Ohm (max.).
- Insulation resistance: 50M Ohm/DC 300V. 3s (min.).
- Differential mode impedance: 100 ± 15 Ohm, assembly // 100 ± 10 Ohm, cable.
- Signal pairs attenuation : ＜5 dB, 300KHz to 825MHz.
＜12 dB,825MHz to2.475 GHz
＜20 dB, 2.475 GHz to 4.125 GHz
＜25 dB,4.125 GHz to 5.1 GHz
- Intra pairs skew: ＜111 psec.
- Inter pairs skew: ＜1.78 nsec.
- TMD frequency Max. supported: 340 MHz.