AC Power Can Make or Break Your System
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
The Flux-50 is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
You’re never alone when you take your seat; the residential AC supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer explaining why many enthusiasts notice their systems perform to a higher standard late at night and weekends.
The Flux-50 features the Innovations Award winning FI-50 power connector. They combine two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world. And it incorporates the AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC connector.
The Flux-50 Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstaging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line high end performance Piezo Ceramic body rhodium plated α (Alpha) non-magnetic pure copper conductors FI-50R Connectors
• GC-303+EMI Filter AC-1501R Rhodium plated α (Alpha) non-magnetic copper alloy conductors
• Earth/Ground Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491 )
• Patent pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion plus patent-pending specially engineered pressure plate
• Cable features an α (Alpha) conductor shield to protect against radiated noise.
• RoHS compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special high-grade PE Insulation contributes to a reduction in capacitance.
• Dimensions: Outer Diameter 50.7mm max., Overall Length 30cm Approx.