The ADL Esprit is a desktop-sized DAC, digital Preamplifier and Headphone Amplifier capable of driving headphones from 16ohms right through to 600ohm reference models.
The Esprit is designed around a high-performance 24-bit/192kHz Wolfson WM8716 DAC. ADC duties are covered by the CIRRUS LOGIC CS5361 24-bit/192kHz converter with Multi-bit architecture at 114dB dynamic range. It also features optical, coaxial and a pair of line-level inputs for whatever home entertainment devices you’re using. The Esprit also carries both analog and optical outputs (Optical output for USB source only: Optical S/PDIF output signal via USB playback only. The S/PDIF signal output will support digital surround multi-channel formats such as AC3/DTS Decoder). Completely control an analog, digital or computer-based system with superior sound while recording vinyl or any other analog or digital source to hard disk! The exceptional headphone amplifier drives 16 to 600 ohm ‘phones with aplomb.
The sound is vivid, captivating, palpable and unheard of in this price category. The ADL Esprit brings Furutech’s signature smooth, detailed clarity to high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz files and 16-bit/44.1kHz files sound better and more satisfying!
- 24-bit/192kHz Wolfson WM8716 High performance Stereo DAC
- 24-bit/192kHz CIRRUS LOGIC CS5361 ADC converter with Multi-bit architecture at 114dB dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz CIRRUS LOGIC CS8416 Digital Audio Interface Receiver Low-Jitter Clock Recovery
- 24-bit/96kHz Tenor TE7022L Hi-Q USB Audio Streaming Controller supports ASIO(Audio Stream Input/Output )
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant & USB Audio Class 1.0 supported
- 2 isochronous input endpoints for recording, 2 isochronous output endpoints for playback, and 1interrupt endpoint for HID
- 2-input channels and 2-output channels supported by one I2S pair with independent sample rate “The I2S bus separates clock and data signals, resulting in a very low jitter connection.”
- Optical output for USB source only. Optical S/PDIF output signal via USB playback only. The S/PDIF signal output will support digital surround multi-channel formats such as AC3/DTS Decoder.
- Recording Attenuation: toggle switch to choose recording attenuation: dB: 0dB, 6 dB, or 12dB.
- S/PDIF Playback 192kHz or 96kHz Sampling Rate Selection Switch (Esprit must be reset after each selection. Simply turn power off and on again)
- Self-installing driver
- External power supply: USB-powered devices are convenient but don’t have the power needed for high resolution audio
- Headphone Amplifier: TI TPA6120A driving from 32 to 600 ohms at >120dB dynamic range
- Highest Quality Parts like ELNA ROB capacitors
- Line In ,Line Out and DAC OPA : BURR-BROWN OPA2134 (Through Hole Type OPA) --- Upgradable
- High-performance Furutech Gold-plated Teflon-insulated RCA connectors with best-quality aluminum chassis and beautifully-machined volume control
||USB-B interface, analog input/output on RCA jacks, optical input/output on TosLink jacks, coaxial RCA input.
|Coax playback resolution:
|Optical playback resolution:
|USB playback/recording resolution:||24bit/96kHz max
||16 / 24 bit
|Sampling rates supported:
||8, 16, 32, 44.1, 48, 96kHz
||20Hz - 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
||-95dB (A-wtd) / Line Output
|Max line out level:
||7.5Vrms (THD 1%), 100ohm impedance
|THD:||0.01% line in, 0.05% digital
||156mW/16ohm, 224mW/32ohm, 241mW/56ohm, 130mW/300ohm, 76mW/600ohm
||150 x 141 x 57mm