- 2x Furutech FP-601M Male XLRs
- 2x Furutech FP-602F Female XLRs
- Furutech FA-220 Hyper Balanced Cable (specs below)
- Techflex protection (no-charge option)
This XLR cable offers top-end Furutech components with local Australian construction.
- 14 AWG α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor(2.04 sq.mm)
- Conductor:α (Alpha) Conductor(80pcs×0.18mm)
- Insulation:Thin layer Poly Propylene
- Filler(Cotton)/Paper Tape(Wrap)Fixed
- Shield:0.12mm α (Alpha) Conductor wire Braid
- Jacket:Flexible PVC (Green)
- Max. Conductor Resistance:0.01 Ω/ M
- Overall Diameter:9.0 mm(14 AWG) / (2.04 sq.mm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cable is thick but flexible and easy to work with. Connectors are top shelf and give a very secure fit as well as looking very smart.
The sound is as good as I've heard on any XLR cables, some of which cost a lot more than this cable. It delivers the signal with an incredibly low noise floor. It impressed me from the very first note, detail from top down through to the very bottom frequencies is the best I've heard.
It has provided an instantly noticeable improvement to sound quality and I couldn't be happier with this cable. Considering the price tag it's amazing value.