The EVO3 Genesis One is a state of the art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD. The system can be used to dramatically improve single front-end components. Each cell can be combined / linked together so that only one input wall socket cable is required.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Genesis One and Titan One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
Multiple Genesis or Titan Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the "link cable". This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Genesis or Titan Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Genesis One is housed in an extruded and machined aliminium chassis with fully functional display showing in-coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and out-going voltage, THD and power consumption.
|Number of outlets||1+ linking outlet|
|Outlet (sine wave generation)||100W|
|Mains inlet||10A IEC C14|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|Dimensions||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)|